- North American Expansion – Porsche short-term mobility programs Passport and Drive now available to customers in Las Vegas, Phoenix, San Diego, and Toronto in addition to pilot in Atlanta, U.S.
- Porsche Passport – Lets drivers choose different Porsche car model variants on subscription basis, ranging from $2,100 per month for Launch membership for eight models, up to $3,100 per month for Accelerate for 12 additional more advanced models
- Porsche Drive – More short term rental options provided on hourly (minimum four hours), daily, and weekly basis ranging from $269 for four hours to $2,909 for weekly use
- App-Based – Can be accessed through Porsche Passport mobile app on Apple and Android devices, in addition to website and phone number
- Dealer Partnerships – Works with dealers in charge of delivery and maintenance of vehicles, plus customer experience
- User Behavior – Over 80% of Passport Atlanta members are not previous Porsche owners, with users switching vehicles on average 2.5 times per month, as more than 50% do so from home, nearly 30% at work, and rest through other locations, such as coffee shop or restaurant