Last updated: May 24, 2018
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser while you are browsing. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows our Platform or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit convenient and our Platform more useful to you.
When you use and access our Platform, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser. We use them for the following purposes:
- Authentication: Identify and authenticate you being logged into our Platform.
- Security: Support or enable security features we are currently implementing. These cookies help us prevent fraudulent use of login credentials.
- Performance: Provide input to web analytics on how the Platform is used, including aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions, which can be used to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
Duration of Cookies
“Session Cookies” will stay on your device only for as long as you are accessing our Platform. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted. “Persistent Cookies” will remain on your device for a period of time specified in the cookie settings. Persistent cookies are activated each time you visit our Platform.
How to delete and block cookies?
Most devices and web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you may choose to remove or reject cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Platform.
- Change cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Change cookie settings in Firefox
- Change cookie settings in Chrome
- Change cookie settings in Safari
You can learn more how to block cookies by visiting allaboutcookies.org.