- Collection and analysis of large data repositories to uncover hidden patterns, unknown correlations and other useful information that enables better business decision-making
- Continued explosion in data created, captured, processed and stored
- Increased company spending on Big Data and Analytics technologies
- Incorporated Big Data and Analytics solutions into government policy-making processes
- Emergence of tools and applications automating data gathering and processing
- Empowering more timely, intelligent, data-driven business decisions
- Enabling new ways to engage customers, validate and refine offerings, accelerate revenue growth, work with suppliers, and increase productivity
- Growing market demand for Chief Data Officers to address Big Data opportunities
- Aiding advancements in artificial intelligence systems through integration of machine learning, computing power and huge data stores
Apache Hadoop, NoSQL, HPCC Systems, Cassandra, MongoDB, Paxata, Hypertable Inc., Splunk Inc.
To what extent are you optimizing use of real-time analytics on customer, operational, competitive and other data to make business decisions?