- Cloud Computing Framework – Procurement body YPO announced launch of “Data Centres, Maintenance Cloud Hosting and Security” framework that will support hybrid cloud deployments in government and education sectors
- Data Storage and Sharing – Ensures secure and compliant data storage and sharing on premise, off premise or via cloud across organizations in large estates and multiple sites
- £400 Million Value – Framework worth £400 million ($486 million) went live and will last until July 31, 2023
- 12 Lots/Technology Areas – Include enterprise hardware management; cloud, cloud services and hosting; managed services; business continuity and disaster workplace recovery; education services; shared hosting; data security; and network connectivity
- 29 Suppliers – Include Amazon Web Services, Powercube, EHJ & SJ Consultancy, Insight Direct, KCOM, Phoenix Software, Razorblue, Redcentric, Secure I.T. Environments, UKCloud, Venom IT, XQ Cyber, and Zsah, among others
- Launch Event – Will be held on October 24, 2019 at YPO headquarters in Wakefield, England, U.K.