- 5G Home – Telecommunications company Verizon launching 5G Home, world’s first commercial 5G broadband Internet service, on October 1, 2018, starting in Houston, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, and Sacramento, U.S.
- Pricing – Initial customers will get 5G Home service for free for first three months, with those with existing Verizon phone plans paying $50 per month and non-Verizon customers paying $70 per month
- Speeds – Can reach 300 Mbps to 1 Gbps, depending on location, with no data caps
- Other Services – Includes free YouTube TV subscription for first three months ($40 per month thereafter), and free Apple TV 4K or Google Chromecast Ultra device at installation
- Future Expansion – Plans to expand coverage once standards-compliant equipment can be installed